Blackboard is intended for the hobby enthusiast and should help building prototypes on so called breadboards easily.
Currently BlackBoard provides the following features:
- Create so called breadboards (also stripe or perf boards) easily
- Create simple and easy to read schematics
- NGSpice integration, thus the ability to simulate the current schematic with NGSpice
- A big library of electronic parts with more than 400 pieces and library with 500 symbols
- integrated part and symbol editor
- layer based editing
Here you may Download Blackboard Circuit Designer and its manual (german), just right-click the link and choose "save link as" or something similar.
BlackBoardSetup.Win18.104.22.168.exe (Windows version + 32bit JRE)
Blackboard-bin-1.1.0.zip (all Platforms)
Source code ist hosted on Github
BlackBoard is Open Source software and free of charge!
Notice : Please do not post comments here concerning bugs, problems or containing questions about usage. These comments will be deleted immediately and won't be answered! Use https://github.com/mpue/blackboard/issues for bugreports instead!
Another important notice: I will not give any support via e-Mail! Either it runs on your machine or you have bad luck.